Saturday 23 January 2010

Some Test Visuals.

I hate being ill. I'm stuck in on a saturday night, and my friends are all out. It's not good!
But I thought I'd spend this time with creating some visuals; test ones of course.

The Body Parts Visuals:
This is one of the lyrics from "Shadows". The Hand is in focus and the background is slightly blurred and dark/ eery. This is obviously a still shot, but it the music video it would be in motion.







This is the only way I could show you how I want another part of the song shown.
I did turn it into a .gif because it is the only way I could show stills as moving footage without recording, but blogger has decided not to show it, so I had to just show you the single frames. Each finger has a word/ phrase on it. As the words are sung the finger is revealed just like above.


No comments:

Post a Comment