Tuesday 26 January 2010

1 2 3 4 Video Pitch Feedback.

1 2 3 4

- I like the whole vibe of the video.
- Good idea of the costumes.
- You can do a lot with your ideas.
- You have a clear idea of how you want the video to look like.
- I like the idea of costume change.
- The balloon would look really effective and abstract.
- Good ideas of how the camera shots will be done.
- I love the colour of your mood board and the idea of changing outfits.
- I like the idea of "The Join Josh's Band" concept.
- Good colours.
- I like the memory scene.
- I like the changing clothes idea.
- Nice idea to have the video like the T-Mobile advert.
- Lots of people singing and playing instruments.
- The idea comes across very well - Very interesting idea.
- Band join. 
- Interactive camera movement. 
- Good Pace.
- Variety - might be messy. 
- Costume Change.

- How many people at the end of 1 2 3 4?
- How will you get all the extra actors at the end?
- Which field? 
- Building?
- Costumes?
- Studio?
- Big crowd - How will it be convincing?

No comments:

Post a Comment