Monday 18 January 2010

Personal Status

Technical Skills:
So far on this course I have learnt so many new skills. I have learnt all new Final Cut skills, because I'd never used it before, and now I feel comfortable using it. I am also more confident on Photoshop and using cameras to film. 

Artistic/ Creative Skills:
I have really become more creative since starting this course. I've learn to enjoy photography, so now I've started a flickr, and a blog of my 365 days in photos on tumblr. I have enjoyed creating costumes and make up. I've become more interested in graphics and use photoshop inside and outside of college. 

Special Powers:
My special powers would have to be that I sing, so therefore know how to perform on stage etc. I also did drama for GCSE so I can use the skills from that to get across a convincing performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment