Tuesday 26 January 2010

Chosen Idea.

The song that we are definitely making a music video is Feist - 1234.
The feedback we got from the class was really positive.
I was shocked because obviously this was our second idea for a long time, and then on Monday we decided to have it as our first choice.
On Thursday/ Friday my group & I are going to have a talk and make a proper final treatment, full of pictures, descriptions and the final idea.
Once this is done we'll have a clear idea of what's going to happen, and we can start future planning.
I was so nervous pitching to the class. For some reason when I go to speak to an audience my brain sort of malfunctions, but I think I didn't do too bad.
Jahmal & I explained our idea for Feist; it went really well; we answered all the questions asked fully.
Alison explained the idea for Shadows - Her idea's were phenomenal!
I had mixed feelings about our outcome of track.
I loved our idea for Shadows but it is too complicated if three groups all have the same track.
I'm excited about 1234 - I think it has so much potential to be something amazing and memorable.
Today's lesson was an eye-opener. I will be prepared and improve on my pitch skills.
That's a definite.

No comments:

Post a Comment