Tuesday 19 January 2010

Shadow Brainstorm.

I have no idea why it's sideways. I'll fix it soon I promise.
Click the image to see it bigger.
We listened to this song again, for one more time, and jotted down ideas and shots.
We all came up with the same kind of ideas.

I had the idea of some body parts, with lyrics on them, in focus. Also a mirror shot, and a shot of the girl in the left of the camera, close to it, and another girl in the far right of the camera in the background, both singing the same lyrics.

We also had an idea for me and Ali to perform in it.
I would be doing most of the singing, while Ali is the visuals.
We had another idea for Ali to be in a long black dress, and me to be in a white lace dress, to show the contrast; a bit like opposites.

Another favourite shot idea, was one of Jahmal's - A close up of the face/ lips/ eyes etc, with the lighting heavily on one side, making half of the face invisible.

We discussed Black and White and then changing into colour at a specific point.

A very dream like atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment