Saturday 23 January 2010

Pitch


I was ill on Friday so I missed help creating our slideshow pitch.
This looks like very little of our whole idea. When we were talking in class, we had so many more ideas.
I was thinking to help explain our ideas we could use visuals during the pitch to explain our ideas, for example, the writing on the body part shots, would be easy and interesting to show.

I've noticed that another 2 groups are hoping for this song as well.
This makes me nervous because I know our idea is really good, and will work well for the song, and I'm not just saying that because we came up with them, but they'd portray the song in a completely new light.

I've noticed the other 2 groups have also gone for the "Disney" Alice in Wonderland/ Snow White style for their ideas. These are brilliant ideas, because they all reflect the dream-like atmosphere; but these ideas are becoming more and more common in the music industry.
Our idea is dream-like but we're representing it in contrasts and a mixture of performance and visuals.

We're just going to have to get our idea across as best as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment