Saturday 30 January 2010

Excitement/ Worries/ Solutions.

I excited in general for this project, mainly because this is the career I want to go into, so getting an opportunity to work on it so early into the course is amazing. I'm excited to edit the video, and experiment with different shots. I also excited to take a step away from my mixed-media comfort zone and just go for real life footage.

I'm slightly worried about the group scene and the weather to shoot our 'Memory' segment.

To solve these problems is to cram as many people as we can find, for example people in class or friends from college, into the corner of the studio because this will create the illusion of more people; also a lot of close ups would help because that's what Jasmine used for her student video. At the moment the weather's not too bad - it may be cold but the sky is blue and the sun is there, so we'll have to create a summery feeling and portray it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment