Tuesday 9 March 2010

Yas & Jahmal Feedback

Today (Tuesday) we have decided to reflect on our rough cut feedback. Ali is ill, so she can look on here and then add her thoughts later.

Jahmal's Favourite Positive Feedback:
I like how several pieces of footage are overlapped. Also how the guitarist goes from tree to tree, and when the singer disappears at the beginning part of the song.
I agree with this feedback and how the footage overlaps when Yas in sitting on the piano with all the footage faded behind her. The tree idea where Rob moves from tree to tree is also a scene which I like, because it goes to the beat. I agree that the scene where Yas claps herself away is a good shot and I think that we should keep that shot in, but we might want to add another clip in-between the shot.

Yasmin's Favourite Positive Feedback:
Cute; good opening; costume; guitarist; mise-en-scene; shots; effects; graffiti room.
I am really pleased with this comment because it gives you pride and confidence with your video. They've highlighted the main aspects of the video, that they like, which also seems to the main parts of our video, so that makes me happy.

Jahmal's Improvement Feedback:
Some of the footage was not lip-synced right; Maybe go back and improve this.
When I read this feedback I looked at our footage again and saw that there was a little part of our video which was out of sync. I am actually quite happy with this comment because now we can go back and correct this.

Yasmin's Improvement Feedback:
Unless there's like a thing you haven't put in yet that'll make it amazing, I wouldn't change much at all.
I really appreciated this feedback because it's nice to be told that someone appreciates your work. This has given us the confidence to keep working just as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment