Thursday 4 March 2010

Digipak Feedback.

Today, in class, we had a chance to look at everyone's digipak and give them some feedback. 

The front and back cover look really good. 
The front works well with the paper background.
The back cover does not have any copyright text. 
If you fade the back cover pic with the front pic. 

Good choice of images. 
The crumpled paper looks good with the hand writing font. 

Agree with the crumpled paper and font. 
Nice composition. 
Might need a record label logo. 

I'm really pleased with my feedback; I didn't think it would be this positive! 
I'm glad people like the connection between the crumpled paper and the font, because I feel like it reflects the artist and the style of music. 
I also agree about the record label logo and also the copyright text - I completely forgot about the little touches and well add them to make the digipak look legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment