Sunday 14 March 2010

Extended time on Digipak?

I'm over the moon with my Digipak & Poster; the comments I've received just make me even more proud.

However if we did have more time I would do a completely new photo shoot.
More like the one I originally planned.
I would do a photo shoot that relates to the happy atmosphere in the video.

I would go to small little cafes in london and take pictures there; I would have really sweet outfits made up of pastel colours; I would want it full of cupcakes & sweets and make everything really over the top girly and cute!

Therefore I'd have two completely contrasting albums for the audience to collect. This digipak would also contain different bonus features, for example, posters, stickers and a free dvd of the making of some of Feist's music videos.

I would also do a campaign because that's what I really wanted to do!
I'm slightly annoyed that I wasn't able too; however I did have time in lesson (on Thursday) to start the lyric book. I would definitely finish the whole booklet if I had additional time.

No comments:

Post a Comment