Monday 15 February 2010

TODAY.

Today and tomorrow I'm going to take pictures for the digipak.
I'm quite excited because it's given me a huge excuse to go stay at my best friend's house for two days!
As far as I know, I don't think France is happening anymore, which is a shame but at least now we can focus on the ancillary task.

This is the weather for the week:
It looks pretty gross! but the weather is updated every hour, so tomorrow could have sunny intervals.
Either way we'll get our photos done- Katie has this amazing wallpaper in our room; it's yellow and flowery; really lovely because you contrast against it!
We'll get some photos of outside as well because even if they do look miserable, I won't and there is always photoshop to make they day look nicer!

Above is the weather for today. I hope it changes a tiny bit! My artist isn't the sort of album for grey, boring, miserable pictures.

I'm considering taking my video camera with me to document the day and then have it as extra research, But i'll not 100% sure at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment