Wednesday 24 February 2010

My Style

This is the style of music videos I want to make (eventually).
Jamie T is one of my favourite artists; there's just something about him that I find really charming and his music cheers me up.

This is his video to Sticks n Stones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9APEZMeH0o
for some reason nowhere would let me embed it! so just click the link.

I love this video because of the style. The mixture between hand held footage and tripod footage is perfect. There's something about it that really inspires me.

Another one of Jamie T's videos I adore is The Man's Machine.
My love for this video is because of the colours and the added feature of archive footage. The idea of friends is the key themes in his video, that's why they're so interesting! In my opinion this video is perfect; I can't fault any of it!

I've been trying to find out who directs most of his videos, but the search is hopeless!
All his videos are amazing, and you can watch more here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamietmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment